New Student Enrollment/Pre-Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

Students new to our community will enroll through the following link to EPS online enrollment .

All families enrolling at ENHS will need to provide the following information for each student:

1. Legal Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Records (Compliant with Oklahoma State Dept. of Health)
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID (State Driver’s License/ID or Passport)
4. *Proof of Residency
   a) Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement/Deed or contract (closing within 45 days) and
   b) Current Utility Bill or Letter of Service from either electric, water or gas service.
5. Legal Concerns: Guardians must have current proper documentation of court authorization. In cases of divorce, current custody documentation is required, if applicable.
6.  Transcript/Report Card: Transcript (grades 9-12) or final report card (8th grade) and/or withdrawal grades if enrolling during a current school year.

*Parent/Guardian name must be on both the mortgage statement, lease, contract or deed and the utility bill. 

If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact registrar by email.

Take a look at these videos to learn more about these classes for the 2024-2025 school year.
Check with the teacher if you have further questions about their classes.