Edmond North Class of 2022
Updates & reminders will be sent out by email from Edmond North High School.
Please make sure that your email with the school is up-to-date.
If you are not receiving emails, please check your spam folder. If they are not showing up in spam, please contact the counseling office.
Senior class sponsor: Tammy Johnson (Tammy.Johnson@edmondschools.net )
- contact with questions about Graduation and Non-Yearbook related items.
Yearbook sponsor: Jacklyn Huffman (Jacklyn.Huffman@edmondschools.net )
- contact with questions concerning Senior Pictures, Senior Salutes, and Yearbook.
Cap and Gown Presentation (October 11th at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm)
- Information to order caps and gowns will be presented.
- Orders can be made online at www.jostens.com or by calling Josten’s at 1-800-567-8367.
- Orders can be made in person: October 21st & 22nd from 9:30 am – 1 pm in the Husky foyer.
Everyone planning to walk across the stage at graduation needs a cap and gown!
Prices will go up, please order soon!
Delivery of Graduation Announcements/Caps/Gowns/Tassels (March 28 & 29 from 9:30 am – 1:00 pm)
- Any balance due must be paid at this time. Orders must be picked up, they will not be delivered to classrooms. Cash and credit cards are the only form of payment accepted at the time of delivery.
- Some items will have been shipped directly to you.
- Questions about an order can be answered by Josten’s at (405)607-4343.
Junior/ Senior Prom (April 30, 2022)
Graduation Practice and Senior Picnic (May 13, 2022 tentatively, Edmond North Stadium)
- 9:00 am – 2:00pm (precise times will be released in April)
- Cost will be approximately $10-$15 per person
- More details will be released in early April!
Class of 2022 Graduation (May 13 tentatively @ Edmond North Stadium @ 7 pm)
- Seniors must be in the line-up area by 6:00 pm
– slacks and a collared shirt (tie optional), skirt/slacks and blouse, dresses are preferable.
– Comfortable footwear as you will do a lot of walking
– No flip flops permitted.
- Cords, cowls and medallions worn with cap and gowns must have been pre-approved by administration. Graduates may only wear one approved cowl.
- No decorating of caps allowed.
- If a graduate is wearing something not approved they will be asked to remove it. If they put it back on, they may be removed from the line before walking across the stage.
Anyone not adhering to the above guidelines will not be allowed to walk across the stage!