Edmond North Class of 2021 Reminders & Updates
The following are “as we know it right now (April 8, 2021).” Event details are still subject to change. We will email updates as soon as we are able to verify any changes.
Candid Color Registration: All seniors who will be attending graduation need to register using the given link. This will aid graduation organizers in planning, as well establishing accurate identification for all professional pictures taken during graduation.
Cap and Gown Delivery (April 27, 2021; 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Freshman Academy Cafeteria) If you
have not previously ordered your cap and gown, please see the information below.
- Any balance due must be paid at this time.
- You will not be able to pick up your cap and gown if there is a balance owed.
- We will no longer have the Senior Robing ceremony.
Graduation Practice and Senior Picnic (May 21, 2021, 9am – 1pm, Edmond North Stadium)
- Seniors need to arrive at 9am for Graduation Practice followed by the senior picnic from 11am – 1pm.
- Tickets will be available starting May 3rd for $10. Price will increase to $12 the week of the picnic.
- Ticket includes: full meal (entree and drink). Kona Ice will be on site, students will need money for Kona Ice.
- Photo booth with free pictures and door prizes (must be present to win).
- Masks will be required at the event.
Class of 2021 Graduation (May 21 @ 7:00 pm @ Edmond North Stadium)
- Seniors must be in the line-up area at the softball field by 6:00 pm
- Reserved tickets will not be required, but we will recommend that only immediate families attend so that there is still room for families to keep a safe distance between groups of attendees.
- Guests may enter the stadium at 6:00 pm.
WEATHER INFO: Important Information Regarding Weather-Related Graduation Alternatives
Due to the current prediction of rain throughout the week, EPS has created a plan to reschedule the May 21 graduation ceremony if necessary. Should weather necessitate a delay of the graduation ceremony, an alternative plans message will be distributed to senior parents and graduates via Remind (SF, EM) & email (SF, EM, EN)
● Original Friday date and time will hold with a weatherprediction of possible light rain.
● Otherwise, change of plans from Friday will be announcedFriday by noon with any of the following as possible options:
○ Saturday (9 am, 2 pm, or 7 pm – as weather indicates)
○ Or possibly Sunday at 4 pm or 6 pm.
● Any change of plans will be sent to graduates and theirparents via Remind (SF, EM) & email (SF, EM, EN).
May 21 Friday – 7 pm graduation as originally planned
May 22 Saturday – 9 am or 2 pm or 7 pm graduation, as weatherindicates. (Reschedule plans from Saturday to Sunday announced by noon Saturday if needed.)
May 23 Sunday – 4 pm or 6 pm, as weather indicates.
Additional notes –
● Masks recommended, but not required
● No limit to number of guests
● Spacing encouraged in stadium among family groups
● Ceremonies live-streamed to schools’ YouTube pages
Senior class sponsor: Tammy Johnson (Tammy.Johnson@edmondschools.net )
Cap and Gown: In order to participate in graduation, everyone needs a cap and gown. Orders can be made online at www.jostens.com or by calling Josten’s at 1-800-567-8367. If you are in need of financial assistance to obtain a cap and gown, please contact Ms. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.