Edmond North Class of 2021 Reminders & Updates
The following are “as we know it right now (April 8, 2021).” Event details are still subject to change. We will email updates as soon as we are able to verify any changes.
Candid Color Registration: All seniors who will be attending graduation need to register using the given link. This will aid graduation organizers in planning, as well establishing accurate identification for all professional pictures taken during graduation.
Junior/ Senior Prom (April 24, 2021 from 8:00 – 11:00 pm, Edmond North Stadium)
- Ticket sales are expected to begin April 12th and run through the 23rd. Tickets will be $30.
Cap and Gown Delivery (April 27, 2021; 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Freshman Academy Cafeteria) If you
have not previously ordered your cap and gown, please see the information below.
- Any balance due must be paid at this time.
- You will not be able to pick up your cap and gown if there is a balance owed.
- We will no longer have the Senior Robing ceremony.
Graduation Practice and Senior Picnic (May 21, 2021, 9am – 1pm, Edmond North Stadium)
- Seniors need to arrive at 9am for Graduation Practice followed by the senior picnic from 11am – 1pm.
- Tickets will be available starting May 3rd for $10. Price will increase to $12 the week of the picnic.
- Ticket includes: full meal (entree and drink). Kona Ice will be on site, students will need money for Kona Ice.
- Photo booth with free pictures and door prizes (must be present to win).
- Masks will be required at the event.
Class of 2021 Graduation (May 21 @ 7:00 pm @ Edmond North Stadium)
- Seniors must be in the line-up area at the softball field by 6:00 pm
- Reserved tickets will not be required, but we will recommend that only immediate families attend so that there is still room for families to keep a safe distance between groups of attendees.
- All in attendance (including graduates) will be required to wear masks.
- Guests may enter the stadium at 6:00 pm.
Senior class sponsor: Tammy Johnson (Tammy.Johnson@edmondschools.net )
Cap and Gown: In order to participate in graduation, everyone needs a cap and gown. Orders can be made online at www.jostens.com or by calling Josten’s at 1-800-567-8367. If you are in need of financial assistance to obtain a cap and gown, please contact Ms. Johnson at email@example.com.