Edmond North Class of 2021 Calendar of Events
contact with questions about Graduation and Non-Yearbook related items.
Yearbook sponsor: Jacklyn Huffman (Jacklyn.Huffman@edmondschools.net )
contact with questions concerning Senior Pictures, Senior Salutes, and Yearbook.
Josten’s (405) 607-4343
Senior Pictures (Sept 11 – Group B & Sept 14 – Group A)
for the yearbook in the auditorium through Government classes
For more information contact: Jacklyn.Huffman@edmondschools.net
Cap and Gown Virtual Presentation coming sometime in September via email
- Information to order caps and gowns will be presented.
- Orders can be made online at www.jostens.com or by calling Josten’s at 1-800-567-8367.
Everyone planning to walk across the stage at graduation needs a cap and gown!
Prices go up after October 30th, please order soon!
Dates below are subject to change. Please make sure to check your email for updates.
Graduation Announcement Delivery (March 23 and 24, 2021; 9:00 am – 1:00 pm in the Front Foyer)
- Any balance due must be paid at this time. Orders must be picked up, they will not be delivered to classrooms. Cash and credit cards are the only form of payment accepted at the time of delivery.
- Questions about an order can be answered by Josten’s at (405)607-4343.
Junior/ Senior Prom (April 24, 2021)
Cap and Gown Delivery (April 27, 2021; 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm in the Freshman Academy Cafeteria)
- Any balance due must be paid at this time.
- You will not be able to pick up your cap and gown if there is a balance owed.
Senior Robing Ceremony (April 27, 2021 @ 6:00 pm in the Auditorium)
- The Robing Ceremony is an opportunity for someone of importance in the senior’s life to help them put on their cap and gown for the first time.
- The senior asks the individual(s) they choose to be present this night. They can select anyone of their choice such as parents, grandparents, siblings, coach, teacher, or other person they feel has had a significant influence on their life. Please limit those robing to no more than 2 people.
- They will pick up the cap and gown and line up in the Freshman Academy together.
- There is a short program where each senior and the person(s) robing them are called to the stage. At this time, the senior’s name is announced and followed by the 3 most important accomplishments of the senior. They do not have to be school related, but must be limited to 3!
- A professional photographer will be at the event to take pictures as the senior is robed. After the ceremony is complete, everyone is invited to come on stage and take any pictures they wish to take. This is a great time to take cap/gown pictures of your senior and their friends.
- Appropriate dress – slacks and collared shirt, skirt/slacks and blouse, dresses
- Shorts, tank tops and very casual dress is not appropriate for this activity
Baccalaureate (May 9 @ 4:00 pm, location to be determined.)* Date may change.
- Sponsored by Edmond Ministerial Alliance, includes all three high schools at Edmond North. Information is mailed directly to seniors closer to the date. Edmond Schools provides the location for this event only.
Graduation Practice and Senior Picnic (May 21, 2021, Edmond North Stadium)
- 9:00 am – 2:00pm (precise times will be released in April)
- Cost will be approximately $10-$15 per person
- More details will be released in early April!
Class of 2021 Graduation (May 21 @ 7:00 pm @ Edmond North Stadium)
- Seniors must be in the line-up area by 6:00 pm
- (In case of rain, ceremony will be held at 7 pm on May 22nd)
– slacks and a collared shirt (tie optional), skirt/slacks and blouse, dresses
– Comfortable footwear as you will do a lot of walking
– No flip flops permitted.
- Cords, cowls and medallions worn with cap and gowns must have been pre-approved by administration. Graduates may only wear one approved cowl.
- No flowers, jewelry, etc. may be worn on the outside of the gown or on the graduation cap.
- No decorating of caps allowed.
- If a graduate is wearing something not approved they will be asked to remove it. If they put it back on, they may be removed from the line before walking across the stage.
Anyone not adhering to the above guidelines will not be allowed to walk across the stage!