Students new to our community will enroll with our registrar, Kym Ballinger. You will need to bring a mortgage, deed, or lease and utility bill with current address to prove residency. You will also need to bring a birth certificate, shot record, and withdrawal form and transcript from your previous school. In addition, you should bring any custody or medical information that might be needed. If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact Kym Ballinger by email ( or call 405-726-7121