2023-2024 Pre-Enrollment Information
Current Edmond North Students: Pre-enrollment class meetings are occuring during the week of January 23rd-27th with rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors in the auditorium during advisory. Pre-enrollment forms will be distributed during these meetings and will be available for current North students in the 10-12 counseling office on January 27th and beyond. Individual meetings between students and their counselors will take place during the month of February through student English classes.
- Jan. 23rd- Rising Junior Meeting
- Jan. 24th- Rising Senior Meeting
- Jan. 26th- Rising Sophomore Meeting
In-coming Edmond North Students: Pre-enrollment forms will be available here on the website in April. Please understand that no schedules will be built until the end of May. This means that pre-enrollment forms submitted during the month of April will receive the same class selection consideration as any other currently enrolled student. All pre-enrollment forms received during the summer through the beginning of the next school year will be processed in the order they are received by your student’s counselor. More information is listed at the bottom of this page concerning new student enrollment.
Edmond Course Description Book (Please note that some classes may not be available at every high school)
Videos for the 2023-2024 School Year
New Student Enrollment:
Students new to our community will enroll through the following link to EPS online enrollment .
All families enrolling at ENHS will need to provide the following information for each student:
- Legal Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (Compliant with Oklahoma State Dept. of Health)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID (State Driver’s License/ID or Passport)
- *Proof of Residency
a) Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement/Deed or contract (closing within 45 days) and
b) Current Utility Bill or Letter of Service from either electric, water or gas service.
- Legal Concerns: Guardians must have current proper documentation of court authorization. In cases of divorce, current custody documentation is required, if applicable.
- Transcript/Report Card: Transcript (grades 9-12) or final report card (8th grade) and/or withdrawal grades if enrolling during a current school year.
*Parent/Guardian name must be on both the mortgage statement, lease, contract or deed and the utility bill.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact registrar by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).