New Student Enrollment:
Students new to our community will enroll through the following link to EPS online enrollment .
All families enrolling at ENHS will need to provide the following information for each student:
1. Legal Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Records (Compliant with Oklahoma State Dept. of Health)
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID (State Driver’s License/ID or Passport)
4. *Proof of Residency
a) Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement/Deed or contract (closing within 45 days) and
b) Current Utility Bill or Letter of Service from either electric, water or gas service.
5. Legal Concerns: Guardians must have current proper documentation of court authorization. In cases of divorce, current custody documentation is required, if applicable.
6. Transcript/Report Card: Transcript (grades 9-12) or final report card (8th grade) and/or withdrawal grades if enrolling during a current school year.
*Parent/Guardian name must be on both the mortgage statement, lease, contract or deed and the utility bill.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact Sandi Lindsey by email (email@example.com).
2022-2023 Pre-Enrollment information:
- Freshman Elective Course List
- Freshman Pre-Enrollment Form
- Sophomore Elective Course List
- Sophomore Pre-Enrollment Form
- Junior/Senior Elective Course List
- Junior Pre-Enrollment Form
- Senior Pre-Enrollment Form
Video/Tutorial to help students Pre-Enroll using the Academic Planner.