November 30, 2020
Students, Parents and Guardians,
Please read the following important information regarding guidelines and protocols for our winter sports seasons.
- Tickets will only be available for the immediate family members of the athletes involved for all winter sports.
- No student tickets will be sold for basketball, wrestling or swimming.
- We will NOT accept senior passes (gold passes) for games at this time.
- Everyone who attends will be required to wear a mask at all times while at the activity and will need to sit as a family unit.
- Any current students who come to the game with their family will need to sit with their family unit; there will be no student section at any events.
Thank you in advance for following these guidelines and continuing to wear a mask and practice social distancing as we navigate through this time together. We will re-evaluate these protocols after the New Year and let everyone know if there will be any changes.
Students, we want to make sure everyone understands we will NOT have student sections at our winter sports events.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.